Friday, March 27, 2015

With Malice Toward One Review

I got to read "With Malice Toward One for free and do a honest book review. This is a graphic novel by Mike Person. Then I first downloaded the book and saw the cover I did not know what to expect the young man with on the front with a red demon on the cover kind of through me off but I jump in and started to read.


I had never read a graphic novel before and I found that I really like it. I have always had a soft place in my heart for comic book and I love history and it novel does a great job of giving me both with a fun mix of the two. The novel is about the assassination of president Lincoln and I learned new thing about it that I did not know. I allowed my middle school daughter read this book and she loved it so much more fun to learn from this book that the ones she uses at school. I know that graphic novels will never be used as school books but this book is a great way to get your child to read and learn at the same time.
WIth
Thr 

No comments:

Post a Comment