Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Clear Shower Curtain Liner Review

I do not like to take tub baths! I have long hair and I can never get the soap completely out of my hair when I wash it in the tub. So, I love to take shower, but the only problem with showers in the curtin get nasty and moldy after a few weeks. So when I was asked to give an unbiased review of a Mold, Mildew, And Bacteria Resistant curtain for free a was more than glad to. After a few weeks of use I found that the Curtin held up to the makers claims of:

 -Resists the growth of mold, mildew and other harmful bacteria that creeps into unprotected bathrooms
 -Retains shape securely and stays in place while you shower using heavy duty tear proof grommets that last
 - Anti-rusting metal reinforced grommets for maximum long term usage and durability - Provides all showers with a waterproof barrier
 - No Bad/Chemical odors thanks to the special anti-bacterial, heavy gauge vinyl

 So when you get ready to toss your old nasty curtin go to Amazon and buy one of these. I give this product my OK Buy J approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment