Tuesday, April 14, 2015

GRIll BRUSH REVIEW

I got to review this grill brush for free in exchange for an unbiased review. I had an old grill bush that was about the size of an oversized toothbrush that I was using to clean my grill. So, when I got the chance to review this brush I thought o.k. It might be like my old one. I was wrong "WOW", this Grill Brush is huge!
It is the master of all grill cleaners! I can almost cover half my grill in one pass with this big boy.

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red245\green245\blue245;\red0\green0\blue0;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs26 \cf0 \cb2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec3 } It made of solid steel and has a nice weight in the hand that made cleaning with it easy. I know of three other grill master that would love this as a gift. The brush also comes with a digital grill cook book that have me great ideas for summer cook out. This is a great product and very ok buy J.

No comments:

Post a Comment